Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How to straighten teeth which is some of them are out of line and some of them are inner from jaw line.?

i have a bad looking teeth,which is ambbarassing me while smiling,I am a good young 27yrs old guy,and having very good looking but because of not having beautiful teeth,i mean two teeth right side of my front teeth,the first one is inside from other teeth line %26amp; 2nd one is out side from other correct teeth line.pls need solution.is there any web site which shows teeth related matters.

How to straighten teeth which is some of them are out of line and some of them are inner from jaw line.?
I've got a narrow jaw from one parent and a wide jaw from the other. My teeth were very similar to yours. I had two oral surgeries and then braces. They are not too bad looking now. I had the surgeries when I was 34 and 35 years of age.
Reply:orthodentists can do this for you



Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment