Sunday, August 2, 2009

Teeth brackets falling out?

Hey, I just had brackets put on my teeth yesturday. No wires yet.





Anyways, at night I brushed my teeth for two minutes like they said to and then went to sleep. When I woke up it felt like I was missing a bracket or two on the right side, and when I look in the mirror there is a tooth without a bracket between two teeth that do have brackets.





So I'm worried that I may have lost the bracket sleeping or something by biting while sleeping. Is it possible for your brackets to just fall out like that?





And does it cost money to get a new bracket? How much?

Teeth brackets falling out?
it doesn't cost any money to replace the bracket, just time. it is possible for your bracket to fall out during sleep if they weren't cemented well enough. call your orthodontist and they will set you up for an appointment to come back. no worries!



bsd apache

No comments:

Post a Comment