Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weak teeth?

i brush my teeth both mornings and evenings and i floss like every alternate night...


and when i eat anything sticky or sweet (not very often), i always brush my teeth afterward. i also hardly have soft drinks.


but my teeth are always troubling...sentitive feeling in my teeth when i have sweet or cold stuff and i seem to always have cavities..


what can i do to prevent this?


what food do i need to eat to strenghten my teeth?

Weak teeth?
well you should first of all stop consuming junk food and sweet products. Secondly change your tooth paste. www.herbalcureindia.com has a complete range of tooth pastes that are extremely helpful in solving your problems
Reply:Eat food which is high in calcium maybe? hehe. my teeth was really weak before but i use some certain toothpaste and it made my teeth better. hehe.



Printing

No comments:

Post a Comment