Thursday, April 16, 2009

My bottom wisdom teeth are growing in. Not alot of pain but here I am with orojel. what to do?

Okay.... My wisdom teeth have been coming in for the last year or so. I look in my mouth and see both of my bottom wisdom teeth coming in. on the bottom left side is my tooth and a partial flap. From what I can see, my wisdom teeth have enough space to grow in. But... I woke up this morning not in excruciating pain, but definite discomfort. I had this same discomfort this time last year for a week or two. Is this just simply my teeth just growing in. Will the tooth grow into the flap? My teeth are growing in straight from what I can see, but here I am. I picked up some Orojel max, and it is working pretty well. I know I should see a dentist, but I am broke. Im 21, and a student. Can anyoine relate as far as having their teeth grow in and possibly no surgery? thanks.

My bottom wisdom teeth are growing in. Not alot of pain but here I am with orojel. what to do?
Sometimes the wisdom teeth grow in without problems. Mine did.



credit report

No comments:

Post a Comment