Thursday, April 16, 2009

When after tooth extraction & blood cloth forms is there still chance of infection to other teeth?

I thought once blood cloth forms thats it, no infection to other teeth/tooth, no pain or sensative to other tooth/teeth, is this true? my front tooth next to the one which was extracted seems sensative, can an infection still form to other tooth after an tooth extraction complications? thanks.

When after tooth extraction %26amp; blood cloth forms is there still chance of infection to other teeth?
I suppose it%26#039;s possible, but it%26#039;s unlikely. I%26#039;ve had 4 extractions. The sensitivity of your other tooth should go away after a while.
Reply:its probably not an infection just sensitivity since the nerves under the gums are connected. I just had my wisdom teeth removed and the gums are a little irritated. you could swish some salt water to help and use tea bags to put pressure if that doesnt help call your ortho and let him check it out



Luggage

No comments:

Post a Comment