Monday, April 20, 2009

My bottom wisdom teeth are growing in. Not alot of pain but here I am with orojel. what to do?

Okay.... My wisdom teeth have been coming in for the last year or so. I look in my mouth and see both of my bottom wisdom teeth coming in. on the bottom left side is my tooth and a partial flap. From what I can see, my wisdom teeth have enough space to grow in. But... I woke up this morning not in excruciating pain, but definite discomfort. I had this same discomfort this time last year for a week or two. Is this just simply my teeth just growing in. Will the tooth grow into the flap? My teeth are growing in straight from what I can see, but here I am. I picked up some Orojel max, and it is working pretty well. I know I should see a dentist, but I am broke. Im 21, and a student. Can anyoine relate as far as having their teeth grow in and possibly no surgery? thanks.

My bottom wisdom teeth are growing in. Not alot of pain but here I am with orojel. what to do?
it is probly the tooth puching through the gums that is causing the sensitivity. The dentist will need to check them to tell if they are coming in straight or not. If they are not getting better or they feel like they are getting worse you need to make an appt. Dr.J
Reply:hmmm...all my wisdom teeth grew in without a problem at all. I know exactly what your talking about with the pain but it doesn%26#039;t last long. Try some motrin and the orajel.





BUT I did wind up getting them all pulled by the time I turned 25.



Plant question

No comments:

Post a Comment