Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tooth decay or wisdom teeth?

I%26#039;m not sure if the pain in my upper molar is caused by a tooth decay or wisdom teeth. When I chew anything, my teeth don%26#039;t hurt at all. My furthest upper molar hurts once in a while, but the pain goes away. So... what do you guys think and what are some symptoms of tooth decay and wisdom teeth?





P.S. I%26#039;m going to the dentist next week

Tooth decay or wisdom teeth?
Of course, only your dentist can tell for sure where your pain is coming from. He%26#039;ll take some x-rays and talk to you about it.





Most people describe the pain that comes with wisdom teeth as %26quot;pressure%26quot;. It kinda makes that side of your mouth hurt.





The pain from decay is more likely to be felt in a specific area.





Best wishes!
Reply:that%26#039;s happening to me. dentist said it was the wisdom teeth



mortgage rate

No comments:

Post a Comment