Thursday, April 16, 2009

Question about my teeth?

I brush my teeth everyday and go the dentist every 6 months. My problem is my teeth rot from the inside of the tooth to the outer part of the tooth. My dentist says that I may have some kind of disease that may cause this or it may be hereditary. I always have taken good care of my teeth, but lately it cost more to have my teeth taken care of. I will have two or three root canals done and then need to get them done 6 months later because my teeth keep rottening. I thought it was my dentist doing a poor job, so I went to another dentist that told me he would half to do the same procedures. He told me it will cost me a lot for teeth care or I could get them pulled leading to dentures. I am only 29 and I love my teeth, but it cost May more than I have to keep them healthy. Anyone have any suggestions or has this same problem? I don%26#039;t drink much soda or sugary products.

Question about my teeth?
Dont listen to what she said^^^


Dont brush your teeth anymore then twice a day! you will end up with more dental problems if you do!





Yes, dential prices suck! I need braces... It would be cheaper for my mum if i was to kill myself instead...





my grandma needed a filing for the first time, her mother refused and told the dentist to extract all her teeth and made her get dentures, at the age of 12... She would say how uncomfortable they were...





Our teeth will just end up rotting away in the end along with the rest of our appearences...
Reply:well all i can say is no sugary foods and brush more often



Printing

No comments:

Post a Comment