Friday, July 31, 2009

My teeth are still in a bad way even after treatment?

My teeth were cleaned by a dentist who left darkish shallow sockets in my teeth. These were re-cleaned but there still remains one tooth that has the same black, darkened material and I can't get rid of it. I've heard that this is caused by decay. I recently has all new fillings but still this tooth remains- what can I do to clean it when the Dentist left it like this? Also, since my fillings on my lower teeth, my jaw hurts like hell. Near to where I need a RC. I've got to wait till end of May till my next appointment - would the NHS pay for treatment if I needed it now? The gums hurt

My teeth are still in a bad way even after treatment?
gargle with warm salt water
Reply:Rinse with warm sea-salt water solution and/or perioxide. Also, get some stem cell nutrition to repair your gums.



software reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment