Friday, July 31, 2009

Teeth and body temp.. questions PLZ HELP?

I had some more questions I wanted to ask… thanks to everyone who replied about the nausea.. u guys are great! Ok my question is.. as ive mentioned before my mouth seemed dry lately.. and for the past two mornings when I was brushing my teeth.. It felt really weird.. especially this morning.. u know that feeling like.. someone is scratching a chalkboard with their nails? And that disgusting sound and it makes u just wanna press ur teeth together.. so when I was brushin my teeth.. I had that feeling.. or like imagine ur scraping the chalkboard with ur own teeth.. its hard to explain.. and plus my gums bled a lil today too..





Ok and the 2nd thing is..


On the 8th DPO I had a fever of 100.. that is what my nurse told me.. is that the same thing is checkin it from the basal thermometer? Today my body feels really hot… but I cant check my temperature.. but I know its really hot cuz I can feel it when I touch it.. has anyone experienced nethin like this?





(12 days past ovulation)

Teeth and body temp.. questions PLZ HELP?
Pregnancy can dry the mouth and cause a funny metallic taste. I had to deal with it for the first few months of my twin pregnancy. Then I had too much saliva and couldn't keep from being nauseated all the time!





When my mouth was dry, I found that lemon-flavored swabs helped tons. You can buy them at the drugstore.
Reply:The mouth taste - could be a sign of pregnancy - I had that all the way through -





You're gonna have to wait to do a pg test - no other way of knowing for sure, honey.





Good luck



accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment