Friday, July 31, 2009

Teeth and body temp.. questions PLZ HELP?

I had some more questions I wanted to ask… thanks to everyone who replied about the nausea.. u guys are great! Ok my question is.. as ive mentioned before my mouth seemed dry lately.. and for the past two mornings when I was brushing my teeth.. It felt really weird.. especially this morning.. u know that feeling like.. someone is scratching a chalkboard with their nails? And that disgusting sound and it makes u just wanna press ur teeth together.. so when I was brushin my teeth.. I had that feeling.. or like imagine ur scraping the chalkboard with ur own teeth.. its hard to explain.. and plus my gums bled a lil today too..





Ok and the 2nd thing is..


On the 8th DPO I had a fever of 100.. that is what my nurse told me.. is that the same thing is checkin it from the basal thermometer? Today my body feels really hot… but I cant check my temperature.. but I know its really hot cuz I can feel it when I touch it.. has anyone experienced nethin like this?





(12 days past ovulation)

Teeth and body temp.. questions PLZ HELP?
If your talking about being pregnant and those symptoms then yes it's normal. Your hormones are going nuts! I am 31 weeks pregnant, sometimes i feel extremly thirsty for no reason. And my gums bleed everytime i brush. Your teeth get more sensetive during your pregnancy. I get a little bit of blood to when i blow my nose. It's normal... Hormones!


Good Luck!
Reply:I am 10 dpo and yesterday I felt warm as well and my temp is up but only to 98.6 ish. I got warm last month too but this month seem like my breast are warm. So not sure but the temp may be a sign. I have heard that you will go a degree past your normal temp and if you normally run high then 100 wouldn't seem out of the world. I normally run low 97's so 98.6 is high bbt for me. The dry mouth, bad taste, and metallic taste are all signs of pregnancy! I found on the Internet that reports of Biotene Dry Mouth Gum which you can find at the drugstore in the toothpaste section or halls vitamin C drops have been know to help. Good Luck :)



necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment